Saturday, May 28, 2011

First & most likely last stay @ The Ritz-Carlton


TDH's company sent us down to Laguna Niguel for a work conference this past Friday.  And lucky me, the conference was at The Ritz- Carlton, Dana Point.  Life is rough sometimes.

I've stayed in some gorgeous hotels in the past (Villa de Este, QameaMaryborough) but never a Ritz-Carlton so of course I had high expectations.

In my suitcase?
- striped button downs
- shiny gold Sperry Topsiders
- hot pink silk robe
- bikini
- workout tank and shorts
- floor length vintage lime green floral dress
- Mom's gladiator gold sandals


A few of my favorites . . .

Sand artists and sunset surfers 
Brings me back to Big Sur
Utterly perfect sunsets
Gorgeous bathroom marble
Red roses in the lobby and gym!


No comments:

Post a Comment