Wednesday, December 7, 2011

1st Annual Scarf Party Inspiration

I spent a good amount of time pinning and gojee-ing this weekend looking for inspiration for the week's festivities.  I am hosting a "Scarf Party" at my house.  What might that entail . . . I invited all the girls over to celebrate the holidays, sip Cava and shop our Borelli Scarves.  I'm considering it my company holiday party.  A fancy dinner for one sounds dreadful compared to a night with your closest girlfriends. 
The goal is to to turn our living room into a sparkly winter land boutique.   I'm really digging the rope lights out there this season, they give off the perfect amount of soft light. 

Links
1
2
3
4
5
6

And don't forget the cocktails!
* I've never met a Pirate who wasn't the life of the party
* I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie but pumpkin vodka sounds yummy
* A friend just told me about this Swedish drink
* This one combines my two favorites, champagne and rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment