Day 2 - Sunday
- Sleeping in was amazing!
- We rolled out of bed at 10:30am.
- Worked a bit from the terrace overlooking the waves crashing.
- Covered myself head to toe in sunscreen, threw on a long tie-dye dress, big hat and spent a few hours on the beach with TDH.
- I finished book #2 of the Hunger Games. (Are you reading them?! You should! But not at night, it gives me nightmares.)
- For a late lunch we walked down to the infamous (read touristy) Office.
- Nothing special, simple food, sometimes attentive servers but it does provide shade, hilarious people watching, large servings of fresh guacamole and a break from the hawkers selling anything and everything on the beach. (Do they ever take no for an answer?)
- Making veggie and bean fajitas tonight at the villa. (Dinners are pricey here, better to cook at home.)
All photos taken with my iphone - either left raw or manipulated in Picfx or Camera+