Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Destination - A day in San Francsico


I love visiting San Francisco.  I lived in New York City for 2 years while attending grad school and miss the energy and chaos of city life.
Our day in the city (that's what Northern California people call San Francisco) started with a quick coffee stop at Philz in Palo Alto.  Have you tried their Iced Coffee Mojito?  Divine!  Try it tomorrow!  Lunch at B Bar overlooking the skyline and enjoying the sunshine and truffle fries. 
What did I wear?  Layers were key because although it was sunny and clear the wind was feisty!  I actually wear this outfit weekly, I've always been a dress or skirt over pants kind of girl.  I'm always cold and I ride my biker everywhere in La Jolla, this is my way of smashing fashion and function together. 

Get the Look
Borelli wrap dress   /  Borelli active scarf in Bahamas green    /   Club Monaco black skinny pants   /  Sperry Topsiders in gold   /   Kate Spade Karen purse
Then TDH and I cruised Chestnut and Union to scout out stores and studios for Borelli
I could have spent hours in the the tucked away garden of Union Street Papery
Where I would live if we moved to the city, it was a block from the water and covered in seafoam green and gold accents. 
Where are your favorite spots in San Francisco?   






1 comment:

  1. I love Philz Coffee ever since we had the opportunity to try the mojito coffee at Outside Lands a few years ago. Anytime we go to the City, Philz is our first (and sometimes last) stop. It's one of our favorite places to take friends to introduce them to real, local, delicious coffee.

    One of my favorite places to eat is Cha, Cha, Cha's (either one...Mission or Haight). Great tapas and the BEST Sangria. =)

    ReplyDelete