Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Drift / 6 / Salt Lake City

 Although it's 70 degrees in La Jolla (not like that ever changes) I'm pretending it's chilly because I'm finalizing the fall collection for Borelli.  Fall 2012 is leaning towards jewel tones and grandma chic, a random yet fun mix of prints and colors inspired by my travels in India and my late Grandmother Lorraine.  
To see more of Borelli's fall inspiration head over to our pinboards - Fall - G-Ma.
I was flying back to San Diego after a week in Salt Lake City for the Outdoor Retailer show and Alt Summit.  It was an exhausting trip and I just wanted to cuddle up to my Southwest Airlines seatmate.  TDH rarely gets jealous but that would be going too far.  So, I cuddled with my wrap dress instead.  I designed it back while attending UCLA for undergrad.  (Yes, I keep clothes for a VERY long time, I still wear things from high school.)  The boots were a very calculated purchase, I didn't have enough confidence to pull them off at first.  But once I took the plunge I couldn't take them off.  You can ride a bike or wear a sexy dress or mini shorts with 'em. 

jacket - Theory / Dress - vintage Borelli / belt - Gap / leggings - Max Studio / boots - Steve Madden

1 comment: